ICFAL would like to wish you all a happy & blessed Eid.
- Our office will be closed on Monday 26th June 2017 for Eid-ul-Fitr.
- ICFAL 19th AGM will be held on 30th September 2017 (Saturday) in LMA Function Hall at 71-75 Wangee Rd, Lakemba NSW 2195.
- Alhamdulillah. Islamic Co-operative Finance Australia Limited (ICFAL) has come a long way in supporting the members. Jazakum Allahu Khairan to all of our members and the team who were a part of this journey to date, whether it be financial or moral support.
- We are also overwhelmed by more and more individuals who are interested in investing and buying properties and vehicles with ICFAL. Thank you for your support over the past year which helped us to manage over $37m as well as to buy more than 200 properties for our members. Alhamdulillah.
- To provide continued support to the members and community we request to further invest into ICFAL which is shariáh compliant.
- Also please encourage your family members, friends and relatives to become our member, hence support the co-operative, it’s members and the community to buy more properties as well as actively participate in establishing Islamic school, nursing homes and cemeteries.
- May Allah (SWT) help us to maintain an Islamic way of life. Ameen.
Stay tuned for more updates.
If your question is not answered in our FAQ page, please submit your question online. All fields are mandatory.